Monday, June 20, 2005

Too happy?

Recently, Steven Spielberg remarked that the press "punished" Tom Cruise for his open displays of affection towards Katie Holmes.

At first, I wasn't sure if I agreed with Spielberg's choice of words, but if he meant this type of punishment, then I wholeheartedly agree.

My assessment: Tom Cruise is at the receiving end of the public's ire (mine included) because he's fucking 42 years old and acting like he's 12. Plus... Tom, who cares if you've found love and Scientology on top of millions of our hard-earned cash that we spend on your movies and then in turn, you spend on a droopy-faced non-actor, Holmes? And then you rub it in our faces?

Shut up Tom Cruise.

Now Steven Spielberg admonishes people for being mean to his muse? Shut up Steven Spielberg.

Tom Cruise is fun to make fun of because he's so g-ddamn emotional all the time. We know we can get a rise out him, and he makes it so easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home