Celebrity Sightings
I wasn't going to do this, but it was requested, so here it is:
*Note - For the most part, this list is comprised of candid moments. I am not counting concerts, though I am counting public speaking events.
Celebrity Sightings 2003-2005
Randy Jackson eating on the Sunset Strip
David Boreanaz shopping at Nordstrom at The Grove with his wife and baby.
Holly Hunter at a special screening for Thirteen.
Wilson Cruz at Fubar. BONUS! He asked me to dance, and we did. He also asked if he was a good actor in My So-Called Life. DEMERITS!
Paul Rudd on my return flight to Los Angeles after Thanksgiving 2003.
Tina Fey waiting for a NYC flight in the United terminal as I was waiting for my flight.
David Moscow riding his bike on Sunset.
Kelsey Grammar watching an amateur shoot at Santa Monica Pier, holding a plastic sack of vegetables.
Patrick Fugit at Beauty Bar. BONUS! Patrick talked to us (not really saying anything) for a few minutes.
Henry Winkler walking through the Lucas building as he was leaving a function.
The cast of “Yes Dear” as they rehearsed an episode.
Judy Greer (Kitty from Arrested Development) at a party in Studio City.
Josh Schwartz (creator of The O.C.) before and after an interview.
Gina Torres (arch-nemesis Anna from Alias) walking down The Walk of Fame in front of the Hollywood and Highland complex.
Tony Hale (Buster from Arrested Development) leaving a student film screening.
Tom Hanks giving a talk.
Lisa Lu (Ahn-Mei from The Joy Luck Club). BONUS! I was responsible for greeting her.
Wayne Knight walking through a lobby.
John Cho (Harold from Harold and Kumar…) at the Visual Communications screening. BONUS! He was looking for one of my acquaintances.... But I never talked to him. DEMERITS!
Harold Perrineau, Jr. (Mercutio from Romeo + Juliet) exiting my building.
Giselle Bundchen leaving the Arclight Cinema. BONUS! She waited and held the door open for me, since I was right behind her and her friend. But I couldn’t really tell if it was her or not. DEMERITS!
Giovanni Ribisi picking up some takeout at Gingergrass in Silverlake.

1 Comments:
stephanie - this is your best post ever.
4:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home