The White Man
Now... you're probably thinking I'm going to go on some tirade about white men in our society. Nah. I was just involved in a really intriguing conversation about how white men feel. I mean really... cultural discourse maintains that white men are power-hungry, oppressive, greedy, racist, sexist, bitter, scared, frightening... and they're not sexy 'cause they don't have flava. They may feel like they have to be like other races and become metrosexuals (sorta like the other sex) so that they will be accepted by the rest of America. And they can't celebrate their own culture unless they're Irish, lest they'll be called a racist.
I'm sure that makes them feel bad. Maybe that's why so many white guys are so angry. I would be mad too if everyone hated me.

1 Comments:
Is the idea here that everyone, even white men, deserve to be felt sorry for?
9:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home