The Nightmare of female adolescence!!!
I just watched this Lifetime movie called Odd Girl Out with Alexa Vega from Spy Kids, and I have to say that it was really difficult to watch... not just because of the bad acting, the overabundance of teen angst cliches and slow-motion walking down high school halls, but also because the main group of evil girls were REALLY evil.
I don't remember meeting huge gangs of bitches at my high school, and these characters were racist on top of that. The movie was frustrating because the mean girls were totally being assholes and NOBODY stood up to them.
Now, I wasn't a scrapper in high school, but if a popular girl tried any of that on me today, I would challenge her to a showdown in the parking lot. If she didn't show I would hunt her ass down. No preppy-ass Britney talks to me the way those girls in the movie were talking to Alexa Vega.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home