Revisionist
You notice how they completely edited out the booing at the Orange Bowl during this week's episode of The Ashlee Simpson Show? Lame.
Culturally, we may be at our lowest point. Everything has been fractionalized (is that even a word?) so various groups can partake in their section of popular culture. Obviously, Ashlee's reality show is only targeting her fans because who else wouldn't care if they left out the fact that she was booed and ridiculed for having a shitty performance? (I watched the footage from that godawful attempt at singing! Don't try to mislead me into believing it didn't happen!)
Maybe I'm just having a bad TV day... I mean, my eyes and ears were just assailed by the likes of Simpson and her horrible big sis, then the Duff sisters shilling for IceBreakers, and THEN, as I made a break for it and switched to CNN, the doughy, giant-ass face of Jeb Bush. What the hell?!

1 Comments:
Dude,
you're the one watching all this stuff!
9:38 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home