Thursday, November 04, 2004

Cultural elitist?

Hello everybody. I am a Democrat, and therefore, I have just recently been anointed with the status of being culturally elite. I subscribe to a fully developed system of intellectual snobbery in which I force a code of conduct and thought upon others who I deem to be "beneath me."And this is a bad thing... A very bad thing according to middle America. You see, they're sick & tired of these people in the Northeast and on the West coast telling them what to think and how to live their lives. Yesirree, it's bad news when one group of people automatically think they're better than another group of people because they're different, and then have the audacity to use laws to get them to change.Our bad.



*The above should be read with tongue placed firmly in cheek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home