Happy Halloween!!!!
Yay! It's my favorite holiday next to Christmas! I went to a Halloween party last night, and it once again occurred to me how much I really love seeing everybody dressed up. I love seeing a variety of costumes and seeing just how creative everyone can be when they try.
On another thought, I also realized that Halloween is usually a big day for huge social developments, good and bad. I remember an infamous Halloween in 2002, in which my heart was broken. The same thing happened to a friend last night. I guess the transition from "fun Halloween and candy" when you're a kid to "oh shit I just said too much or just hurt someone" when you're a teen or 20-something comes with the advent of alcohol. Sucks.
In any case, I wonder if these emotional revelations have a chance to manifest themselves simply because Halloween usually means "party," and party means "social interaction" and social interaction means "oops, I just made out with someone I don't really know or care for."
Not that this ever happens to me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home